Showreel 2014(updated)

03 July 2009

some new books

I just ordered some books which are going to be used while studying at Animation Mentor such as animator's survival kit and the illusion of life.


I also bought some other books like Drawn to life, Disney nine old men and so on. For the sake of doing animation I am interested in anything related to it. Plus I do want to know a bit more about those legendary stories.


I would definitely enjoy them, well if anyone who can reccommand some more good books on the same area like animation would be great to know.

4 comments:

  1. hi, wenny, this is david, i have these books, tho they are ebooks, i can send you, :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi David, thanks for that, I have already got those books from Amazon.

    cheers

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is cool, have you got that book "Character Animation Crash Course" yet? this book is also awesome, :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. nop, not that one, hehe but i will get it if i need it.

    ReplyDelete