Showreel 2014(updated)

27 October 2010

Byebye Honors study, Hello animation

After a bit of drama today handing in the exegesis, I feel much more relaxed. It has been a long journey since the start of the year. the research study was such a pain. But I knew I had to do it, and had to do it well. I didn't let myself down. There were many great friends and the special one who has shown their support to me, without their support, the thesis would not be possible. So, I am really grateful.

The project turned out really nice. If you are interested in 3D character animation, you can go and visit my website. www.nothingsweet.com/Honors

Next, I am thinking learning driving and playing piano and my beloved guitar during the break. The online animation class starts next year, I look forward to it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment